Apply for Annual
Overnight Parking Permit
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before clicking on the "Purchase Online" button.
- Please check your information carefully before submitting the application.
- Applicants will be issued a temporary permit while their application is being processed.
- Temporary permits are required to be printed and displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Permit REQUIRED to be clearly displayed on driver’s side bumper or driver's side rear window of vehicle.
- Permit MUST be clearly visible to Parking Enforcement Officers.
- Permit valid only for approved vehicle.
- Tampering with or duplication of the permit is strictly prohibited and will result in a citation or criminal prosecution.
- Parking Permits do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
- Parking Permits contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a Parking Permit:
- Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
- All vehicles listed on the application MUST be registered to the Covina address.
- A telephone number where you can be reached (will not be printed on the Parking Permit).
- A valid email address (will not be printed on the Parking Permit).
- A valid Visa or MasterCard (will not be printed on the Parking Permit).